How it works?
- If you’re eligible for the program, the first thing to do is to apply!
- If your application is found suitable, you will receive a screening assignment at your email address. You're required to complete the screening assignment as follows:
- 2.For designer track applications:
- 3.For developer track applications:
- Student applicants who successfully complete the certifications as stated above will qualify for the proposal round and will be invited to an exclusive discord server where you will be provided with resources to learn about bitcoin, attend seminars, ask questions and prepare your project proposal.
- In the proposal round, you’re expected to write a project proposal based on the project ideas published on the website.
- Applicants will be selected based on the quality of their project proposal and proactive contributions to the project.
See https://www.summerofbitcoin.org/how-it-works for a high-level overview and timeline of the program.